The Kids and Adults Workshop Series now goes HYBRID! Be part of a community both onsite and online. Two (2) onsite sessions allow you to interact face to face with your fellow participants and observe cultural objects in person. Maximizing today’s virtual tools, one (1) online session allows you to explore your artistic skills at home.
Learn basic, yet fundamental skills while rediscovering Filipino culture and identity through Ayala Museum’s art collection. Inclusive of art materials, a museum tour, and access to the new educational studio.
Limited slots only. Access the workshop FAQs: here
.🎫 PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS USING THE 'RESERVE YOUR SLOT' BUTTON BELOW.ABOUT:
Understand basic art elements and principles such as color, value, and composition among others through Fernando Amorsolo’s pastoral scenes that captured the local and international market.
Session 1 | Aug 20, 2022 | 2pm-5pm | 3 hours | Online via Zoom
· Virtually meet your facilitator and classmates through icebreaker activities
· Learn and practice the basic principles, techniques, and color mixing of landscape painting
Session 2 | Aug 27, 2022 | 3pm-6pm | 3 hours | Onsite at Ayala Museum
· Visit the Ayala Museum and observe Fernando Amorsolo’s works onsite
· Learn more about Amorsolo’s creations and contribution to Philippine Art History
· Channel your inner Amorsolo by painting landscapes
Session 3 | Sept 3, 2022 | 3pm-6pm | 3 hours | Onsite at Ayala Museum
· Review the new ideas learned from the previous session through games and activities
· Individual Work & Consultation (Continue practicing the techniques you have learned, Express your creativity by making your own landscapes as inspired by Fernando Amorsolo or from your imagination or chosen references, One-on-one consultation with facilitator, Sharing of artworks with classmates, Certificate of completion awarding, Group photo)
The art materials are INCLUSIVE to your registration and are good for three sessions.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER WORKSHOPS: