Kids can create their own exhibitions by role playing as a museum curator and tour guide, using the Ayala Museum collection. This set allows kids to learn about Philippine pre-colonial culture and history while understanding the process of designing an exhibition. The next time your kids visit a museum, you might just catch them spend a little more time studying the objects and reading the captions!
- Download the guide above
- Learn about artifacts and their interesting stories!
- Curate your objects using the Curator's List
- Print, cut, color the illustrations, then fold the stands and caption cards
- Arrange the objects based on your curation
- Share your exhibit with us! Tag us in a photo or video @ayalamuseum.